Tuesday, June 2, 2009

kitty & june



kitty and june are the craziest pets i've ever had in my entire life. i know that may seem dramatic, but ever since june (our airedale) has been around, our house has been insane.

kitty is our seventh month old kitten. she is a "rescue" cat. my best friend, janell, found her on her doorstep one night and to make a long story short, she came to live with me in miami before i got married. nathan (my husband) and i drove her up with us on our big move to chicago.

june is our eight week old airedale. she is a handful. it is hard to believe that we picked her out because she was the calmest dog in the crate... she's made my life in particular very busy, but like all dogs... you just gotta love them.

i decided to post some photos of them, as i'm sure this blog will follow them as they grow and i have more stories about their crazy antics.

-n-

No comments:

Post a Comment