Tuesday, June 2, 2009

new town new thoughts.

on march 8th my life changed in a huge way- i got married to my best friend and soon after moved to a new city. life has been insane since then as i adjust to a new life, a new role as a wife and try to figure out just what God has for me next in my story.

as many of you know i obviously have a very big passion for photography. i tend to underestimate myself a great deal and it is because of constant encouragement from my friends, family and especially my husband, i've decided to pursue a new career. natalie patterson photography is the culmination of many dreams and many years of hard work and study.

apart from photographing weddings, family and other celebrations it is also about my study of the craft of photography and how i believe it translates into helping us understand different elements of our environment.

i have many exciting photo opportunities coming up this summer... a shoot with the fabulous jill devries and a few weddings including the wedding of a close friend kathy miersma :). i also have a vacation coming up to northern michigan to visit my family and a chance to do some exploring in mackinac island--- all of these adventures with my camera in my hand, not bad.

peace.
natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment